We deliver a wide range of products for concrete- and grouting-works for your machine foundation:
- High flowability
- Controlled swelling with a frictional bond between concrete foundation and machine base plate
- High early and final strength
- Low modulus of elasticity in connection with a high bending tensile strength
- Low w/c value
- High frost-deicing salt resistance, impermeable to water and largely resistant to mineral oils and fuels
- Pumpable and easy to process – even at low temperatures, using mono, mixing and feed pumps (ask for
- Complies with the requirements of building material class A1 (non-combustible) as specified under decision
2000/605/EC of the European Commission dated September 26, 2000 (published in the official journal L258)
Areas of Application
- BW-Fixators® and other leveling elements
- Universal grout for precision machines of any kind
- Turbines, generators, compressors, diesel engines and other power equipment exposed to high
We deliver wooden formworks in different sizes. The formworks make the grouting of BW-Fixators® or other leveling elemnts easier and you reduce working time at your construction site.
In general the frames are delieverd demounted to safe freight costs. Upon request we also deliver the frames mounted.
For export all frame can be heat-treated (as shown) and marked according IPPC-standard.
The following sizes are standard stock items:
Robust, thick-walled bucket made from HD-PE with spout an imprinted Liter scale on the inside (0,5 Liter division).
Strong carrying handle from plastic.
Volume: 17 Liters,
Diameter: 330 mm,
Height: 315 mm